Why choose ducted gas heating?
- Heating for your entire home
- Cost Effective & High Efficiency as ducted gas remains steady
- Instant heat - ducted gas reaches desired temperature very fast
- Comfortable air - Ducted gas won't dry your skin and eyes. It's a different kind of cosy warmth
- Kinder to the environment, as it produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions than most other forms of heating.
Ducted heating is one of the most common heating systems that provide warmth to the entire house. Ducted central heating is designed to draw air inside your home through a return air grille; this air is then passed over a heat exchanger, warmed by gas combustion. Once the air has been heated from the main unit, it is pushed through the strategically placed ducts into the home via a series of vents in the ceiling or floor.